Self-esteem from the outside in…
by Hana Novakova with Nova Beauty
Wikipedia today describes Self-esteem as an individual’s subjective evaluation of their own worth. Confidence in one’s own worth or abilities; self-respect. Self-esteem encompasses beliefs about oneself as well as emotional states, such as triumph, despair, self-hate, and shame.
Self-confidence and view of the self, connect to our outer energetic biofield, particularly the Solar plexus chakra. This energy center represents personal strength, self-esteem, and creativity. Furthermore, this chakra governs the digestive system and its respective organs; as a result, it has jurisdiction over both the gut’s emotional brain and stored emotions. Have you ever heard about gut feeling?
As an Esthetician, Beauty expert, and Energy Mastery practitioner I understand today, that clean and energized Solar plexus result in high self-esteem and self-respect, healthy digestion, a clear mind, and clear skin with a healthy inner and outer glow.
Here are few simple things you can do to improve your confidence:
- Love Yourself first and always. Practice in front of a mirror and compliment
yourself on all your imperfections, forgive all your mistakes and failures.
- Stay grounded and mindful.
- Set boundaries.
- Dance like no one is watching.
- Professional Energy healing sessions are always a great idea.
- Schedule a photoshoot. Boudoir is even better.
- Get an Anti-Aging Facial to boost your confidence immediately
Because you’re worth it!